As every fisherman knows, showing off the catch is half the fun of recreational fishing.
Many sports fishermen love to share their trophy pictures, but their friends on Facebook and other social
media networks don’t always share or appreciate the enthusiasm.
Enter Catchagram, a specialized photo sharing app for sports fishermen. On Catchagram, everyone loves
fishing and there’s no such thing as too many fishing pictures!
- Easily snap new photos or upload from your gallery
- Add beautiful filters, frames, overlays and other photo effects
- Browse images by category, such as Saltwater, Fly fishing, Pike & Perch, or Lures
- Use map features to see who is catching what, and where
- Follow other users, like and comment on their pictures
- Vote for the best pictures and try to get yours on the “wall of fame“
- $2.99, in-app purchases, no ads
Catchagram launch press release
Appsonite AS. The founder, Robin Grønvold, is a passionate fly fisher based in Norway.
May 1st, 2016
Inquires/Get test version. Drop us an email